Not Feeling Well?
Not feeling well? We have options for you:
- Mobile Order for Pick-Up at Chase: Place your lunch or dinner meal to-go right on the GET app for Chase Dining Hall! Students can pick up their to-go meal at Chase (no additional fees).
- Carolina Dining Delivery: Have lunch and dinner delivered right to your residence hall on campus with no delivery fees for those with a meal plan! Just order via the GET app by 9am for lunch delivery between 12pm-1pm and by 2pm for dinner deliver between 5pm-6pm. This costs one meal swipe per meal ordered.
- Snack Packs via Carolina Dining Delivery: Order a breakfast or afternoon snack pack via the GET app – just add it onto your meal inside of the Carolina Dining Delivery location on the GET App as an “add-on” for an additional meal swipe. Just order via the GET app by 9am for lunch delivery between 12pm-1pm and by 2pm for dinner deliver between 5pm-6pm.
- Takeout Central: Order delivery from over 30 local restaurants via the Takeout Central app! Use your Flex to have it delivered right to campus for a delivery fee.
- Brenz Pizza, Wings Over Chapel Hill, Domino’s: Order delivery to campus from these local partners using your Flex! Just call to pay with Flex (delivery fees may apply).
- Get Well Soon Program: Designate a Get Well Soon Buddy to help you! A Get Well Soon Buddy is someone who DOES NOT show symptoms of illness and can pick up your meals and help deliver them to you. Learn more about your pick up options from Chase or Rams Market by visiting our Get Well Soon Program page.
Many local restaurants are open and are also offering take-out and delivery options. For a list of open restaurants and services provided, visit What’s Open Downtown.