From Top of Lenoir to Cafe McColl and everything in between, we have many different dining options for our UNC Community. Whether you are looking for a quick snack from a convenience store or an all-you-care-to-eat buffet from one of our amazing dining halls, we've got you covered. Maybe you're an early riser that likes to get a bite to eat before the campus wakes up? Or maybe you like getting together with friends and having a late night study & snack session? Whatever your preference, we're here for you. Having trouble finding your favorite spot? Check out our campus map or just click on the location name below for directions!
Your brain can't do its best work on an empty stomach. Fortunately, our dining halls are always nearby and open continuously throughout the day, serving an awesome variety of breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night menu items. Use your Meal Swipes here. Dining Flex, Expense, Cash and Credit are also accepted. Find our current door rates here.
- Top of Lenoir - In the heart of campus, Top of Lenoir has thirteen unique stations that offer a wide variety of food options, from a loaded salad bar to hand rolled sushi to just good ol' southern fried chicken.
- Chase Dining Hall - Sure to become a favorite hangout. Located near south campus residences, get the same awesome experience as Top of Lenoir and stay fueled with late night dining options.
- Lenoir Mainstreet - Featuring Chick-fil-A®, Subway®, Sushinara, Mediterranean Deli, Sitar Indian, 1.5.0., scratch-made Soups, Salad Bar. A top-rated healthy restaurant (Med Deli), an award-winning local and organic concept (1.5.0.) and the classics. Mainstreet is the place to grab something quick or to meet with friends.
- 1.5.0. - So awesome we listed it twice. 1.5.0.'s seasonal menu features food that is locally grown and freshly prepared by our chefs!
- Healthy Bowl - Inspired rice bowls, burritos and salads with flavors like Cajun, Mediterranean, Southwest and even a Breakfast Bowl. Or let your imagination run wild by creating your own.
- Alpine Bagel - Often considered the best thing on campus, Alpine serves delicious bagels, sandwiches, salads, giant cookies, muffins and Larry Bean's fresh local coffee.
- Wendy's® - You're up until 2am - we're open until 3am! Perfect for a midnight study sesh or quick burger on the go.
- Rams Head Market & Subway® - Open late, Rams Head Market offers a selection of supermarket options to keep your room stocked as well as full meal options such as Subway®, Saladelia and Med Deli.
- Cafe McColl - Featuring Einstein Bros Bagels®, McColl Grill, Taste of the Hill (rotation of local vendors Med Deli, IP3, Bandidos, Raaga), Salad Bar. Is business talk making you hungry? Synergy got you starving? If you have class in the Kenan-Flagler Business School, Cafe McColl has you covered.
- The Beach - Featuring Chick-fil-A®, Taste of the Hill (rotation of local vendors Med Deli, Captain Ponchos, IP3, Raaga) , Greens, EspressOasis. A hidden gem located surprisingly close to all your classes!
- Alpine Deli & Cafe - Yep, another Alpine - this one serves panini sandwiches, too!
- EspressOasis at The Beach
- EspressOasis Global
- Friends' Cafe
- Saladelia Cafe at Marsico Hall